Superbowl Sunday is only a few days away, and even if you are not a football fan you will probably still end up watching the game. If you are hosting a Superbowl party or attending one where you are required to bring a snack, today is your lucky day! Today, I am going to share with you some of my favorite quick and easy snacks that are perfect for a Superbowl party. You can never have too much snack food at a football party!
Chicken Wing Dip (my simple and easy way!): A few years back I attended a Superbowl party and while snacks were running low I offered to help whip up some last minute munchies. One of the other house guests began making the easiest chicken wing dip I have ever seen. You only need three ingredients and it takes only minutes to make!
- Ingredients: Cream cheese (the whipped kind is easier to spread), shredded cheese (cheddar is the best), and hot sauce (my favorite is Franks Buffalo Hot Sauce)
- Take cream cheese and spread a layer on the bottom of the bowl or pan you are using (I like to make about a 1/4 inch layer)
- Pour hot sauce over cream cheese and spread until it covers the cream cheese
- Add a layer of shredded cheese on top until you can’t see the hot sauce and cream cheese
- Microwave on high for about 1 1/2 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted
- Eat as is or mix up ingredients and wah-la!! You have the worlds easiest chicken wing dip
Bacon Beer Cheese Dip: (Only two quick steps!!!) This mouth watering dip is a must-have at any football party. It is not only delicious, but different than the regular every day dips. Serve with soft pretzel bites or pretzel sticks to get the best flavor!
- Ingredients: 2 cups cheddar blend cheese, 1 8oz. block of cream cheese, 1/2 cup crumbled bacon, 1 tps. dry ground mustard, 3/4 cup beer.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat warm up the beer, stir in cream cheese and stir until melted, add in bacon pieces, dry mustard, and shredded cheddar.
- Stir frequently until melted and smooth.
Pepperoni Rolls: Delicious little bite sized snacks that aren’t messy and everyone will love! Heat up some pizza sauce for the perfect dipping sauce! Quicker and different than just an ordinary pizza.
- Ingredients: 3 cans Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (10 biscuits per can), 56 pepperoni slices, block of cheese, 1 beaten egg, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, 1 jar pizza sauce.
- Cut the block of cheese into at least 28 squares.
- Flatten a biscuit out and stack pepperoni and cheese on top.
- Gather up the edges of the biscuit.
- Line the rolls up (seam side down) in a greased 9×13 in. pan.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, Italian seasoning and Garlic powder.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 18-20 minutes.
- Serve the rolls with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
I hope everyone has a happy Superbowl Sunday!! Remember you can never have too many snacks and munchies to eat during the game. Pinterest has some amazing and delicious ideas that are effortless!! Try the simple recipes I gave you or try some of your own! Xoxo