How to ring in 2017 in Buffalo!
I can not believe December is already here! It feels like just yesterday I was excited about the first day of summer and now I’m already planning out my New Years Eve plans! Buffalo has a lot of things going on for New Years so if you are still undecided like I am, then you should absolutely read this blog! I did a bunch of research and came up with these 6 places where you can ring in 2017!
- Big Ditch Brewing Company- for only $65 you will receive 4 drink tickets, food stations and hand passed appetizers, Karaoke in the Beer Hall, a DJ all night, party favors and a free photo booth! Big Ditch is an amazing up and coming place that is sure to become a staple for New Years celebrations!
- Tonawanda Castle- tickets can price from $45-130 tickets and are also available for couples! You can get either a cash bar and dinner for general admission or a buffet dinner plus open bar for VIP. The Tonawanda Castle is beautiful and the rooms can be rented out as well so you wouldn’t have to worry about driving home later!
- Surrender- If you are looking for more of a club feel with music you can dance all night long to than Surrender is a great place to go! It is an 18+ event with $20 tickets for under 21 and $15 for 21+. Doors open at 9pm and there will be drink specials all night!
- Statler City’s Ice Ball- The Ice Ball is the hottest NYE party in Buffalo! Not only does it give you an excuse to put on a tuxedo and evening gown, but all of the perks are amazing. You will get 5 hours of open bar, food galore, a champagne toast at midnight, sit down dining, free parking, free coat check and so much more! You can also reserve a room at the Statler to spend the night in, and they are spectacular. Tickets are a little more expensive, but for what you’ll be getting it is well worth it!
- Salvatore’s Masquerade Ball- For $135 per person you can attend the Masquerade Ball in the Grande Bellamore Ballroom with open bar, hor d’oeuvres, dinner and live music. If you don’t want to spend that much money money, you can attend the Venetian Ballroom Gala for $115 per person! You will still receive an open bar, hor d’oeuvres, dinner and live music but for a little cheaper! Salvatores also offers a 4 course dinner special at their Italian Garden’s Restaurant for $60 per person!
- Classic’s V- If you are looking for something different for NYE than try Classic’s V! They will be having internationally inspired dinner stations, elaborate desserts and specialty drinks for $95 per person from 8pm- 1am! I hear amazing things about their food so I am sure they will not disappoint!
If you did not want to go anywhere overly fancy, pretty much any bar will be having a New Years Celebration! You can decide to wing it and walk up and down Allen, Elmwood or Chippewa and easily be able to find a place to mingle for the night! No matter what you decided to do, make sure you have a happy and safe night!