Fall Bucket List!
Fall has to be one of my favorite seasons because there are just so many different activities to do! Now is the time to go out and enjoy the nice weather before winter hits! Here is a list of some of my favorite things to do during the fall and I highly recommend giving some of them a try yourself!
- Apple, Pumpkin and Pear Picking at Blackman’s Homestead in Lockport
- Buy Fresh Apple Cider
- Corn Maze
- Frightworld, Haunted Catacombs
- Carve Pumpkins
- Wine Trails
- Visit Local Breweries and try their Seasonal Beers
- Bake a Pumpkin and Apple Pie
- Visit Ellicottville
- Visit Becker Farms, Great Pumpkin Farm andPumpkinville
- Grill Corn on the Cob
- Walk around Delaware Park and see the leaves change color
- Haunted Hayride during dusk