I am so excited that Christmas and New Years Eve are right around the corner! There are always so many parties to go to, and I am always dressed to impress thanks to my job! TT New York in the Boulevard Mall just received a brand new shipment of holiday cocktail dresses and I bought three of them! There are so many perks to buying from TT New York, but mainly I love that no other dress boutique carries our selection! I like Express don’t get me wrong, but I hate nothing more than running into someone in the same dress at the same function. That is the biggest buzz kill of them all! TT New York’s cocktail dresses are so versatile that you can wear them more than once no matter what occasion comes up! I am going to share with you some of the new arrivals that are now in stock at our Boulevard Mall location! Hurry on in and try them on before they all sell out!
Autumn has finally arrived and that means comfy sweaters, blanket scarfs and boots! One of my new favorite looks that is taking over the fashion world is the thigh high and knee high boots! I already have about three different pairs saved into my online shopping cart, I can’t get enough! (Between you and I, I will probably buy more than just three) You can wear them so many different ways and there are a variety of colors, styles and heel heights! I know it is hard not to fall in love with designer boots but I recommend doing your research before you commit! I always look on other sites to try and find a similar pair for a more reasonable price! I will show you two different examples of how I scored my boots for almost a third the price of the designer pair! Happy shopping fashionistas!
I fell IN LOVE with these Steve Madden boots that I found online but naturally was not in love with the price. Steve Madden is an amazing designer with great quality, but $159.99 on boots is crazy!! I looked on Amazon (where I mainly buy my boots from) and I found almost an identical pair for only $39.99 by Fashion Thirsty! The pair on Amazon are also available in 5 different colors where the Steve Maddens ones are only available in black.
Here is another example of searching around to find a better deal! I saw these Guess knee high boots on Amazon for $149.00 and found very similar ones by Ollio also on Amazon for only $42.99! Again, Guess is a fantastic designer just like Steve Madden but $42.99 is right about what I am willing to spend on boots that I know will get ruined. The other great thing about ordering through Amazon… FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS!!! Not every thing on Amazon has free shipping and returns but a majority of them do! Again, I highly recommend doing your research and looking at other reliable sites to try and find similar styles for less! I have never been disappointed when shopping online especially through trusted sites!
As sad as I am to see summer coming to an end, it reminds me that Homecoming Season is right around the corner! Our brand new collection at our Boulevard Mall location has to be one of my favorites! Every year styles change and this year I am in love with the new “must have” looks. I have added a few of my favorites below and have a feeling that all of our customers are going to love them too! Remember our Event Tracking which ensures that you will be the only one at your homecoming in your dress!
Satin bottoms are a huge trend this year and here are my top 3 looks we have in stock! The tulle skirts have been very popular the last few years but I have noticed this style is taking over. I am so excited to see pictures from our shoppers in these beauties from their special night! (You just have to see how beautiful the black one is in person.. OMG!)
Here are some of our other new arrivals that I love! Out of this group I have to say the white 2-piece is my favorite. I am all about the detailing and that one is just jaw dropping. They are all in stock at our Boulevard Mall location and I hope everyone loves them like I do!
Psst… Are you attending an occasion this fall or winter and looking for that perfect cocktail dress to wear? If you are then ladies I have some great news for you, we have them in stock! I am personally in love with all three styles and can not wait to try each of them on. I think they are perfect to pair with black tights and booties, or just a simple pump to keep it more traditional. (Also the holiday season is coming up and any of these three styles would be perfect to rock!) If you want to stay warm while looking great and feeling great then you need one of these dresses! Happy shopping ladies, xoxo.
I have never really been a big hat fan, but all of that changed when I was introduced to floppy hats. There are always the standard flat brim hats, but floppy hats take your wardrobe to a whole other level. I just bought my very first one and its just a basic tan and I am OBSESSED. Today I styled it with a black tank top, dark wash denim jeans and brown heels. They are the perfect for the fall time and totally a necessity to have in your closet! They are available in a variety of colors, sizes and also textures so you can have more than just one! I got mine from an online boutique but you can find them anywhere! I high recommend trying one out, because I know you will fall in love too. Happy fall, xoxo!
There will always be those fashion pieces that will never go out of style, and can be worn through every season. Here are 7 of my favorite fashions staples that you should never live without! Happy reading ladies, xoxo.
- Men’s Blazer. By rolling up the sleeves on a men’s blazer, you can give it a more feminine look. Pair it with a girly skirt in a bright color and a silky shirt for a fun look!
- Trench Coat. Paired with a dress underneath, or worn over a blouse and jeans, a trench coat is a must have! It doesn’t matter what color, fabric, or fit you buy, you just need to have one in your life!
- Pullover. You can never have too many pullovers in your closet, so just get one in every color! It is perfect over a pair of jeans for a casual look or paired with black pants to make it professional. You can change the look from day to night in a snap by switching from flats to heels. Not only are they comfy but super trendy.
- Tank Top. Every women should have a whole drawer dedicated to tanks, I know I do! No matter the color or fit, they are an essential. Pair a loose fitted tank with a lace bralette and dark wash jeans for a highly fashionable look. You can also keep the look simple with a fitted tank, shorts and a trendy belt.
- LBD. Yes, yes, and a million times yes! A little black dress is hands down the biggest must have for any woman. They are so versatile and you can throw it on at the last minute. I suggest having a few different styles so you have options if you need a last minute LBD. No matter the time of year or what last minute occasion you have to attend, just throw one on and you’re set to go.
- Jeans. A pair of nice denim jeans can make you feel like a million dollars. They look great with anything and in my personal opinion, they are my go-to piece to wear all year. You can turn a pair of dark wash jeans into a trendy office look by pairing it with a blazer and heels. Or you can take a pair of white wash jeans and pair it with flats and a tank top for a casual look. I love jeans and finding new and exciting ways to style them.
- Leather Jacket. If you don’t own a leather jacket, then you must go buy one ASAP. I absolutely love my leather jackets and they will never go out of style. Just like the trench coats, they have so many different colors and styles that you can’t have just one. You should always have on nice black leather jacket but I love my fun colored and textured ones too!
Although I love summer, I have to say that fall is my favorite season because I am a boot addict. I love being able to wear my boots everyday with leggings or skinny jeans! Luckily, I found a boot that I can wear all year round and the best part… they are mini boots! Ankle boots have become so popular throughout the years and I think its mainly because you can wear them during every season. Wear them with a pair of jean shorts or a cotton dress and you’ll look like a total hipster in the summer. Then come fall, just match a flannel button down with leggings and the same booties! There is no better feeling than being able to wear a great pair of shoes all year. Below I created a little montage of pictures for both the summer and fall of outfits being paired with ankle boots. This is one pair of shoes that every girl needs to have in their closet! xoxoxo
One of my new favorite spots this summer is Squeeze Juicery located on Main Street in the Village of Williamsville. If you are craving a fresh blend of vegetable, fruits, and other healthy mixes then you HAVE to go and try Squeeze. Their menu is simple and breaks down what is in each drink so you know what you’re getting and everything is FRESH and made right in front of you. They also have prepackaged detox drinks and juice shots. You can even add wheat grass shots, vitamin B12 shots and more to your smoothies for an extra boost.
Are you feeling a little hungry too? They also have refrigerated wraps, salads, hummus, fresh granola and even healthy gelato! I am not a healthy eater and never really eat veggies or fruit, but I love that I can get a smoothie that gives me all the vitamins and protein that I should be getting daily! The prices are reasonable and everything is absolutely delicious. I highly recommend trying them out if you are looking for that perfect summer treat. (My personal favorite is the “Pretty in Pink” that is a mix of Bananas, Strawberries, Coconut Milk and Greek Yogurt)
If you have been looking for that perfect fashion piece that is not only trendy but also comfortable, then ladies listen up. One of my new summer obsessions is over-sized t-shirt dresses. Not only are they easy to throw on and light weight for summer, but you can dress them up or down! From throwing one on to go grocery shopping, or a nice dinner with the girls, they are absolutely a must have. I personally have a few different styles and colors because they are so addicting to wear. Pair them with sandals, sneakers, cute wedges or whatever you want. Not to mention you can wear them all year! Throw on with a long sleeve button up for the Fall or with leggings and boots for the Winter to keep this look going all year long! xoxo
Summer & Spring Styles:
Fall & Winter Styles:
Are you finding it difficult to find outfits that are both summery yet still work appropriate? I happen to find myself scrolling through Pinterest looking for styles that are fun for summer and still professional. There are so many summer colors and patterns for dresses, skirts, and pants that you can style in a ton of different ways. The best thing about these looks is that you are able to go from work straight to a gathering with your friends or a nice dinner! I took some of my favorites and put it together in a look book for all you fashionistas out there! xoxo