Seven Fashion Staples You NEED In Your Closet
There will always be those fashion pieces that will never go out of style, and can be worn through every season. Here are 7 of my favorite fashions staples that you should never live without! Happy reading ladies, xoxo.
- Men’s Blazer. By rolling up the sleeves on a men’s blazer, you can give it a more feminine look. Pair it with a girly skirt in a bright color and a silky shirt for a fun look!
- Trench Coat. Paired with a dress underneath, or worn over a blouse and jeans, a trench coat is a must have! It doesn’t matter what color, fabric, or fit you buy, you just need to have one in your life!
- Pullover. You can never have too many pullovers in your closet, so just get one in every color! It is perfect over a pair of jeans for a casual look or paired with black pants to make it professional. You can change the look from day to night in a snap by switching from flats to heels. Not only are they comfy but super trendy.
- Tank Top. Every women should have a whole drawer dedicated to tanks, I know I do! No matter the color or fit, they are an essential. Pair a loose fitted tank with a lace bralette and dark wash jeans for a highly fashionable look. You can also keep the look simple with a fitted tank, shorts and a trendy belt.
- LBD. Yes, yes, and a million times yes! A little black dress is hands down the biggest must have for any woman. They are so versatile and you can throw it on at the last minute. I suggest having a few different styles so you have options if you need a last minute LBD. No matter the time of year or what last minute occasion you have to attend, just throw one on and you’re set to go.
- Jeans. A pair of nice denim jeans can make you feel like a million dollars. They look great with anything and in my personal opinion, they are my go-to piece to wear all year. You can turn a pair of dark wash jeans into a trendy office look by pairing it with a blazer and heels. Or you can take a pair of white wash jeans and pair it with flats and a tank top for a casual look. I love jeans and finding new and exciting ways to style them.
- Leather Jacket. If you don’t own a leather jacket, then you must go buy one ASAP. I absolutely love my leather jackets and they will never go out of style. Just like the trench coats, they have so many different colors and styles that you can’t have just one. You should always have on nice black leather jacket but I love my fun colored and textured ones too!