I have exciting news to announce! Our newest dress line, Clarisse, was at the 2015 Grammy Gift Suite Sunday night! TT New York is the exclusive retailer for Clarisse in the WNY area, and the styles featured are available at our Boulevard Mall location! Stop in and snag a red carpet dress to rock at your high school prom or next formal event! Happy shopping, xoxo.
Welcome to prom 2015! Looking for that perfect gown is fun and exciting, and it is hard not to fall in love with every single dress we have listed under our “Prom Dress” category. So what happens if you live out of town and you see a dress from our website that is THE ONE? Not to worry, I have you covered with this blog! If making the trip to Buffalo to shop through our in-stock collection isn’t going to work for you, you can simply order your gown through our amazing Customer Service Department! Here are the simple and easy steps to take to order a dress off of our website:
Step 1: Once you pick out a gown you would like to order, click the picture to get the dress style number. (Once you click on the picture it will enlarge on your computer screen. Underneath the picture will be a text box with the different sizes and colors the dress comes in, the style number will be 4-5 numbers long and located at the very beginning of the text box)
Step 2: Contact our Customer Service Department either online or by telephone.
1. Online through our website. You can locate the “CONTACT” button at the top or bottom of our website which will direct you to our “Contact Form”. Here is where you will fill out your contact information and then in the “message box”, please state the style number, size and the color of the dress you are interested in ordering. One of our customer service representatives will then contact you to complete your order.
2. By telephone. You can call our toll free number at 1-877-369-3438 weekdays from 10AM to 6PM EST. You will be instructed to leave a voice message with your contact information as well as a convenient time for one of our representatives to contact you back at. (Please note that our customer service department is closed on the weekend. All orders placed over the weekend either by phone or email will be reviewed on Monday and contacted back by order of purchase.)
Step 3: Within 1-3 business days, a Customer Service Representative will contact you to complete your order. This is where the representative will give you all of the information you desire about the specific gown you are looking to order. They will go over all of the ordering details for you and also answer any questions that you may have! (At the very bottom of the blog, I posted some commonly asked questions with answers for you!) Once you are ready to order, our representative will gather your payment information and process the order.
Before your order is shipped out to you, you will be contacted to let you know it is on its way! Once shipped, the dress should arrive to your home between 3-7 business days depending on your location. All of our shipped dresses are tracked to ensure they arrive to you safely. Any questions or concerns during the ordering process can be answered by your customer service representative.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: After I place my order how long will it take to be shipped out?
A: Once your order has been completed, we will check and see if your dress is currently in stock. If the dress is available it will be shipped out in 1-3 business days. In the event that the size or color you order is temporarily sold out, unavailable, or back-ordered, we will contact you with further information on an estimated ship date. All orders are guaranteed to be in by your wear date.
Q: How long will it take to arrive to my home once it is shipped?
A: Depending on your location, most shipments take 3-7 business days to arrive. If you are an International customer, it may take a longer due to the possibility of it being held up at customs.
Q: Will I have to pay an additional fee if I order online?
A: No, but you may be required to pay a shipping cost depending on your location. (International shoppers will automatically be required to pay shipping due to customs and international shipping)
Q: What method of payments can I use for online purchases?
A: We happily accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. (We do not keep credit card information on file, your payment information will be shredded after purchase)
Q: How will I know which size to order?
A: All of our different designers have separate sizing charts with the appropriate bust, waist, and hips measurements. We will go off of your measurements and the designers to get you the best fit gown. (Please remember, you must fit the biggest part of your body. For example, if you have bigger hips and a smaller bust, we will order the correct size to fit your hips. Alterations may be required to make smaller areas fit correctly.)
Q: Can I ask for the tracking number so I can keep track of the gown too?
A: Of course! Once you receive confirmation that your dress is about to be shipped out, ask the representative to please pass along the tracking number so you can keep track as well.
Q: Can I order a dress online and pick it up at your Boulevard Mall location?
A: Absolutely! If you choose to have a your order sent to the Boulevard Mall to pick up just let the representative know you would like to direct the shipment to our store location and not your home. Once your dress arrives on location a sales rep will call you. Your dress will then be put into our Paid-in-Full section and you can pick it up at your convenience.
Prom is one of the events that junior and senior girls look forward to most in high school, but it can also get pretty pricey. From the limo, hair and make-up to the actual dress itself, you want to make sure you budget. There are many different and easy ways you can save on your prom dress, so listen up ladies! This blog is dedicated to all the simple ways you can save money on your perfect prom dress this year.
- Join our email blast! By joining our email list you are first to get exclusive coupons and also know about future promotions going on in our store. This isn’t a spam list either, you will only receive about one email per week, usually towards the end of the week. Go onto the home page of our website and down at the bottom there is a link that says “Join Our E’mailing List” Simply fill out your information and you’ll being to receive special offers!
- Bring in your report card! Bringing in your report card will save you $50 off your dress! It doesn’t matter what your grades are, you will still receive the coupon.
- Receive 25% off accessories when you purchase them the same day as your gown. If you want to wait, you’ll be given a coupon that you can come back at another time and get 25% off ONE accessory. We are a one stop shop! We’ve got shoes, earrings, bracelets, necklaces and purses!
TT New York also offers a payment plan for customers who need some time to pay off their purchase. You have 30 days to pay off your dress and your payments can be as small as $25, there is no minimum requirement! Your dress will still be tracked through our event tracking even though you are making payment, so don’t worry!
If you want to ensure that you have picture perfect skin for your prom, then I have the perfect 8 steps for you. Your skin is the key foundation for any flawless makeup application, and it’s extra delicate so you need to take care of it! You can achieve amazing skin within a matter of days if you follow these simple rules. Happy Prom Prepping Fashionistas xoxo
- Cleanse– I know its a hassle, but washing your face twice a day is crucial! Cleaning your skin before bed cleans your pores which prevents any blockage, aka stops pimples from forming. Wash your face once before bed and then once in the morning to keep it healthy and pimple free. Just don’t over clean your face because then you will make your face oily and that’s not what you want!
- Toner– This is the second step to any skin care regime and its really important. A toner can be applied with a cotton pad to get any left over makeup off your face after you cleanse. This step will also unclog pores and ensure breathable glowing skin!
- Moisturize– The more you moisturize the better your skin will look. Do this step twice a day, especially if you have dry skin. I found that the oil-free moisturizer works the best because it helps to keep my skin oil-free.
- Exfoliate– Do this once a week for smaller pores and to get all the dry skin off your face! Exfoliating your skin removes all dead skin cells that will ultimately clog your pores, if you remove it before that happens than you’re ahead of the pretty skin game! Do not do this everyday because it could quickly dry out your face or irritate your skin.
- Mask– You’ve probably done these at plenty of sleepovers with your friends. An exfoliating mask is excellent to use once a week to help keep your skin smooth and healthy.
- Eyes– The skin around the eyes is the most sensitive skin on your entire face. To ensure that you keep your eyes looking wrinkle free, use eye cream nightly. Also your eye shadow will go on and stay on just from using the eye cream! You’ll look younger longer with this little trick!
- Water– Drink a lot of water daily. Water is a remedy for many of the body’s imperfections, but for the skin its vital. Drinking at least 8 large glasses a day can improve your skin and clear up acne. If you’re like me and sometimes forget to remember to drink water, bring a large plastic water bottle around with you and fill it up twice a day. It’s easier to keep track of how many times you fill up a 34 oz water bottle than how many glasses of water you’ve had throughout the day.
- Sunscreen– Sun damage skin cells so don’t let you skin go unprotected. Even in the winter months! Kill two birds with one stone and get moisturizer that also has SPF in it, you will keep your face protected and smooth without having to apply sunscreen daily.
I love to accessorize, it’s easy to do and it adds an extra touch to your outfit! If you want to make your outfit pop, throw on a statement necklace and wah-la, you’ve got a new look. I always buy my necklaces online because I find them at a cheaper price than sold in store. Below I will share with you my favorite sites and also my wishlists for each! Happy shopping fashionistas, xoxo.
- Bauble Bar: If you want blingy statement pieces that you can wear in the office and also for a night out, Bauble Bar has exactly what you’re looking for. They also sell more simplistic necklaces too that are perfect for everyday. From customized initial bars to plain drop necklaces, this site has them all. One of the perks of their site, always free shipping. They may be a little more pricey than other sites, but their quality is amazing. You also get 15% off your first order! (another perk)
- Charlotte Russe: If you want cheap jewelry that you can use and abuse and not be upset about when it breaks, then check out Charlotte Russe’s selection. Their online site always has jewelry sales too, mostly some percentage off or buy two get one free! Their stuff may not be the best quality or last very long, but I can always find pieces that I love and just need to have. Not to mention the low price point is a great thing!
- Daily Look: Daily Look not only has accessories but also has clothing, purses and so much more. This site has both lower price points and high ones depending on how much jeweling is on each necklace. I found a couple cute necklaces that I can wear with any outfit for only $20 and then you get a $20 off for your order for signing up for emails!
- JewelMint: This is another site that has relatively cheap jewelry. I just placed an order for a few necklaces and I am so excited to get them in! Their pieces are more simplistic but they are still breathtaking. You won’t find bright colors but their collection of gold and silver necklaces makes up for the lack of color. Check them out, you won’t be disappointed trust me.
I feel like guys often question why women carry around such big purses, and honestly it’s because I am always prepared for anything. From a hair emergency to a stain on my clothes emergency, my purse holds everything I need to get through any situation. You can find most of these products with any drug store for very cheap and they are small enough to store away without taking up too much room in your purse! Here are just a few items that I always carry around with me for precaution. You can never be too prepared! Xoxo
- Bobby pins, ponytails & headbands: for when you are having a really bad hair day and you just need to do something with your hair.
- Dry shampoo: you can buy a little bottle of dry shampoo at Walmart and I always have one in my car. If you wake up in a rush and don’t have time to shower, dry shampoo your roots and then brush your hair and wah-la!
- Mini perfume bottle: I love smelling good all the time. I store a small bottle of perfume in my purse for those days where I need a little refreshment.
- Gum: bad breath is not a good thing, especially if you had a lunch filled with onions or other stinky foods. Throw a pack of gum in that bag and you’ll never have to worry about bad breath!
- Feminine products: Ladies…. always be ready for the worst case scenario. The worst thing that can happen is being out in public when your “monthly friend” decided to pay you an unexpected visit. Any drug store carries small boxes of tampons and pads that you can easily hide away in your purse. Better safe than sorry!
- Advil or Tylenol: No one likes going around all day with a headache and no medicine. Carry around a small bottle of aspirin for when a headache randomly strikes.
- Wet wipes: From wiping your makeup off your face after a long night out to needing them to clean off your hands, wet wipes are a life savor.
- Tide to go pen: This little pen will be your savior when you accidentally drop some food on your pants or shirt. Don’t panic, just use the tide pen to remove the stain!
Happy 2015! I am so excited for the beginning of 2015 and that means prom season is officially here! Lots of our brand new dresses are arriving into our Boulevard Mall store and I am in love with every single dress. Honestly, there isn’t a single piece that I wouldn’t wear myself or recommend to someone I know. From long and simple to short and flirty, there is a dress for every type of girl. Our Boulevard Mall store is already stocked with some new arrivals while more will be coming as the weeks go on! We’ve picked up a brand new line called Clarisse that is just breath taking and perfect in every way. Take a look at some of my favorites! Don’t forget that TT New York is the only store in Buffalo that has prom tracking so we don’t double sell your dress to your prom! Xoxo. Click on the picture below to be taken right to our TT New York Prom 2015 page to see all of our new arrivals!
Short and Flirty:
Long and Simple:
Beaded and Sassy:
I think I have truly found the Holy Grail of discount designer products. WARNING: you may experience an empty back account after reading this blog. Neiman Marcus has a website called Last Call that has the best and cheapest collection of designer appeal, accessories, fragrances and so much more for both men and women! I did a lot of my Christmas shopping off Last Call and then I could use the money I saved for other gifts! If you have enough self will to not purchase the entire website for yourself, then I highly recommend looking through Last Calls’s collection! Click on the picture to be taken to Last Call and experience a whole new way to shop and save on designer items!
Last Call has all of the best designers on there. Here are only a select few out of the hundreds of designers on the website:
- Diane von Furstenberg
- Free People
- French Connection
- Alexander Wang
- Rachel Zoe
- McQ Alexander McQueen
- Betsey Johnson
- Michael Kors
- Neiman Marcus
- Marc Jacobs
- Giorgio Armani
And there are also so many different categories to choose from:
- Men’s & Woman’s appeal
- Scarves, Hats & Gloves
- Gifts & Fragrance
Going wedding dress shopping can be stressful and exhausting…. I mean you are searching for your dream gown after all. It is hard not to get overwhelmed between all of the planning on top of finding “the gown” but there is no need to go bridezilla! There are three simple tips that you can follow to make your shopping experience quick and stress free! Make this time memorable, not a horrible experience. Keep calm and find the gown, xoxo.
Don’t knock it ’til you try it
Being women, we all have a vision of our ”perfect wedding gown” before we are even engaged, but realistically how are you positive it will look good on you? Maybe you love the idea of a form fitting gown, but have you actually tried one on to make sure you love the fit? Absolutely hate empire waist? Don’t knock it ’til you try it! You might be surprised with what you end up with ladies. You need to keep an open mind while shopping and not reject dresses without actually trying it on.
Find the kindest cut for your figure
Before you start dress shopping, make sure you have an idea of what works for your body type. A dress that may look good on a curvier girl might not flatter a slimmer girl. There is the perfect silhouette for each body type, again you just need to try on different styles to figure out which one works for you! Most bridal consultants are very helpful when it comes down to determining which style is the most figure flattering. The staff is there to help, feel free to ask them for their expertise!
Bring a trusted advisor
Yes it is fun to bring a whole load of your friends shopping with you, but it can also get extremely overwhelming with so many different opinions weighing in. The fact is, your best friend may have a completely different taste than you do when it comes to fashion. Don’t let her opinion sway yours. Sometimes only bringing people who’s opinion you value is the easiest route. For example, I know my sister would never let leave the house looking bad, I value what she has to say and she would 100% be someone I would take wedding dress shopping! You don’t need to invite you entire family, just the important people.
I am very guilty of wearing leggings all winter long, they are just so comfortable I can’t help it! Not only are they comfortable, but you can dress them up or down for whatever your plans are for the day. From a night out with the girls, grocery shopping, to just lounging around on the couch, they are perfect to wear basically anywhere. Below I am going to share with you a few stylish ways to wear leggings for the winter time. Happy reading, xoxo.
Layers, layers, layers. During the winter, leggings are the perfect fashion staple to wear with a ton of layers. Wear a button up but pull a cozy sweater on over to keep you warm during the cold days. Or take a long sleeved shirt and layer it with a cardigan for another stylish winter look! Accessorize with a scarf to add some more layers to the look!
Patterned Leggings. From animal print, Aztec, floral or just textured leggings, you can always find a new outfit with patterned leggings! My personal favorite are the Aztec with a big comfortable sweater and knee high boots. For extra warmth, if you have a pair of ripped jeans, wear patterned leggings underneath for a extra trendy look.
Over Sized Sweaters. My personal favorite! Nothing keeps your quite as warm an a large cotton or knitted sweater. Seriously, if you find something warmer please let me know, because I am convinced they are the greatest invention ever. From going out shopping or just lounging around the house with your girl friends, you will be so comfortable! Once you start buying over sized sweaters, they will become your obsession like they are for me.