I feel like guys often question why women carry around such big purses, and honestly it’s because I am always prepared for anything. From a hair emergency to a stain on my clothes emergency, my purse holds everything I need to get through any situation. You can find most of these products with any drug store for very cheap and they are small enough to store away without taking up too much room in your purse! Here are just a few items that I always carry around with me for precaution. You can never be too prepared! Xoxo
- Bobby pins, ponytails & headbands: for when you are having a really bad hair day and you just need to do something with your hair.
- Dry shampoo: you can buy a little bottle of dry shampoo at Walmart and I always have one in my car. If you wake up in a rush and don’t have time to shower, dry shampoo your roots and then brush your hair and wah-la!
- Mini perfume bottle: I love smelling good all the time. I store a small bottle of perfume in my purse for those days where I need a little refreshment.
- Gum: bad breath is not a good thing, especially if you had a lunch filled with onions or other stinky foods. Throw a pack of gum in that bag and you’ll never have to worry about bad breath!
- Feminine products: Ladies…. always be ready for the worst case scenario. The worst thing that can happen is being out in public when your “monthly friend” decided to pay you an unexpected visit. Any drug store carries small boxes of tampons and pads that you can easily hide away in your purse. Better safe than sorry!
- Advil or Tylenol: No one likes going around all day with a headache and no medicine. Carry around a small bottle of aspirin for when a headache randomly strikes.
- Wet wipes: From wiping your makeup off your face after a long night out to needing them to clean off your hands, wet wipes are a life savor.
- Tide to go pen: This little pen will be your savior when you accidentally drop some food on your pants or shirt. Don’t panic, just use the tide pen to remove the stain!