Psst… Are you attending an occasion this fall or winter and looking for that perfect cocktail dress to wear? If you are then ladies I have some great news for you, we have them in stock! I am personally in love with all three styles and can not wait to try each of them on. I think they are perfect to pair with black tights and booties, or just a simple pump to keep it more traditional. (Also the holiday season is coming up and any of these three styles would be perfect to rock!) If you want to stay warm while looking great and feeling great then you need one of these dresses! Happy shopping ladies, xoxo.
I have never really been a big hat fan, but all of that changed when I was introduced to floppy hats. There are always the standard flat brim hats, but floppy hats take your wardrobe to a whole other level. I just bought my very first one and its just a basic tan and I am OBSESSED. Today I styled it with a black tank top, dark wash denim jeans and brown heels. They are the perfect for the fall time and totally a necessity to have in your closet! They are available in a variety of colors, sizes and also textures so you can have more than just one! I got mine from an online boutique but you can find them anywhere! I high recommend trying one out, because I know you will fall in love too. Happy fall, xoxo!
There will always be those fashion pieces that will never go out of style, and can be worn through every season. Here are 7 of my favorite fashions staples that you should never live without! Happy reading ladies, xoxo.
- Men’s Blazer. By rolling up the sleeves on a men’s blazer, you can give it a more feminine look. Pair it with a girly skirt in a bright color and a silky shirt for a fun look!
- Trench Coat. Paired with a dress underneath, or worn over a blouse and jeans, a trench coat is a must have! It doesn’t matter what color, fabric, or fit you buy, you just need to have one in your life!
- Pullover. You can never have too many pullovers in your closet, so just get one in every color! It is perfect over a pair of jeans for a casual look or paired with black pants to make it professional. You can change the look from day to night in a snap by switching from flats to heels. Not only are they comfy but super trendy.
- Tank Top. Every women should have a whole drawer dedicated to tanks, I know I do! No matter the color or fit, they are an essential. Pair a loose fitted tank with a lace bralette and dark wash jeans for a highly fashionable look. You can also keep the look simple with a fitted tank, shorts and a trendy belt.
- LBD. Yes, yes, and a million times yes! A little black dress is hands down the biggest must have for any woman. They are so versatile and you can throw it on at the last minute. I suggest having a few different styles so you have options if you need a last minute LBD. No matter the time of year or what last minute occasion you have to attend, just throw one on and you’re set to go.
- Jeans. A pair of nice denim jeans can make you feel like a million dollars. They look great with anything and in my personal opinion, they are my go-to piece to wear all year. You can turn a pair of dark wash jeans into a trendy office look by pairing it with a blazer and heels. Or you can take a pair of white wash jeans and pair it with flats and a tank top for a casual look. I love jeans and finding new and exciting ways to style them.
- Leather Jacket. If you don’t own a leather jacket, then you must go buy one ASAP. I absolutely love my leather jackets and they will never go out of style. Just like the trench coats, they have so many different colors and styles that you can’t have just one. You should always have on nice black leather jacket but I love my fun colored and textured ones too!
Although I love summer, I have to say that fall is my favorite season because I am a boot addict. I love being able to wear my boots everyday with leggings or skinny jeans! Luckily, I found a boot that I can wear all year round and the best part… they are mini boots! Ankle boots have become so popular throughout the years and I think its mainly because you can wear them during every season. Wear them with a pair of jean shorts or a cotton dress and you’ll look like a total hipster in the summer. Then come fall, just match a flannel button down with leggings and the same booties! There is no better feeling than being able to wear a great pair of shoes all year. Below I created a little montage of pictures for both the summer and fall of outfits being paired with ankle boots. This is one pair of shoes that every girl needs to have in their closet! xoxoxo
One of my new favorite spots this summer is Squeeze Juicery located on Main Street in the Village of Williamsville. If you are craving a fresh blend of vegetable, fruits, and other healthy mixes then you HAVE to go and try Squeeze. Their menu is simple and breaks down what is in each drink so you know what you’re getting and everything is FRESH and made right in front of you. They also have prepackaged detox drinks and juice shots. You can even add wheat grass shots, vitamin B12 shots and more to your smoothies for an extra boost.
Are you feeling a little hungry too? They also have refrigerated wraps, salads, hummus, fresh granola and even healthy gelato! I am not a healthy eater and never really eat veggies or fruit, but I love that I can get a smoothie that gives me all the vitamins and protein that I should be getting daily! The prices are reasonable and everything is absolutely delicious. I highly recommend trying them out if you are looking for that perfect summer treat. (My personal favorite is the “Pretty in Pink” that is a mix of Bananas, Strawberries, Coconut Milk and Greek Yogurt)
If you have been looking for that perfect fashion piece that is not only trendy but also comfortable, then ladies listen up. One of my new summer obsessions is over-sized t-shirt dresses. Not only are they easy to throw on and light weight for summer, but you can dress them up or down! From throwing one on to go grocery shopping, or a nice dinner with the girls, they are absolutely a must have. I personally have a few different styles and colors because they are so addicting to wear. Pair them with sandals, sneakers, cute wedges or whatever you want. Not to mention you can wear them all year! Throw on with a long sleeve button up for the Fall or with leggings and boots for the Winter to keep this look going all year long! xoxo
Summer & Spring Styles:
Fall & Winter Styles:
Are you finding it difficult to find outfits that are both summery yet still work appropriate? I happen to find myself scrolling through Pinterest looking for styles that are fun for summer and still professional. There are so many summer colors and patterns for dresses, skirts, and pants that you can style in a ton of different ways. The best thing about these looks is that you are able to go from work straight to a gathering with your friends or a nice dinner! I took some of my favorites and put it together in a look book for all you fashionistas out there! xoxo
Summer is finally here and that means one thing in my mind, amazing new fashion trends! I am constantly looking on Pinterest and Instagram at all the brand new looks and I am just IN LOVE. The warmer weather means brighter colors, fun patterns, and lots and lots of maxi dresses (my personal favorite). Here are the looks that I am completely obsessed with for Summer 2015.
Two-piece outfits: We all know what crop tops are, but there is a new trend sweeping the town. I am in love with two piece outfits and it isn’t hard to see why. From high waisted shorts/pants or a sleek skirt with matching tops, they are ah-mazing.
Body suits: I own a body suit and absolutely love it. There are so many different varieties that you can pair with jeans, a skirt, or shorts. Once you buy one, you will just keep buying more. I personally love to pair my body suit with a pair of high waisted jeans!
Destroyed boyfriend jeans: Though this style has been around for quite some time, I feel like it is recently making a come back. I love tucking my boyfriend jeans up in a cuff at ankle length and wearing a fun heel with it! Pair it with a fun top and you look like you belong is NYC drinking a Starbucks while hailing a cab (very city chic).
In the world of dress boutiques prom season is in full swing! Yet some mothers and daughters think now is just the time to browse the racks and try on styles. Well, I am going to share a secret with you, SHOP EARLY. You may think that February is way too early to even think about buying a prom gown, but in reality you are right on track. The best advise I can give any girl who is looking for their prom dress is that shopping early really does pay off in the end. Here are 5 reasons why shopping early is the best way to go. Happy prom shopping, xoxo.
- Ordering Process. One thing prom shoppers need to remember is how long the ordering process does take. A standard special order can take anywhere from 4-12 weeks to arrive. Some dresses are in stock in our warehouse and are able to be shipped ASAP but others need to be made from scratch and sent through international shipping which could take up to 12 weeks. Shopping months before prom ensures your dress will arrive with time to spare! Waiting until the last minute could result in you having to buy a dress off the floor that may be too big and would need to have it sized down to fit properly (aka more cost in alterations).
- Alterations. On top of waiting 4-12 weeks for your special order to arrive, you also need to think about having alterations done. Alterations can take an additional 2-4 weeks depending on how many dresses are in line to be altered. The last thing you want to do is pick up your dress the week of your prom because you waited to long to purchase a gown. Buying early means having your alterations done way before prom.
- Event Tracking. TT New York does prom tracking, which means we do not double sell a dress to a school. Basically you won’t have to worry about a “who wore it better” on your prom night! If you wait until April or May to find your dress for your prom in June, there will be a bunch of dresses that were already purchased from your school that you can’t even try on. Who wants to fall in love with a dress and then be told they can’t buy it? That is why if you shop early, you get the first pick!
- Less stress! Nothing is more stressful than being weeks away from prom and not having a gown. On top of getting the tuxedo matched, renting a limo, finding a place to get pictures taken, and so on, you don’t need the added stress of finding a gown. Purchasing a dress you love months in advance allows you to focus on all the other aspects of prom that need planning!
- You get first pick on all the new styles! Throughout prom season, styles will get discontinued or become back ordered and you won’t have to worry about that if you shop early. 1. You get first pick on all the brand new arrivals. 2. You are ensured that you can still get your dream dress in.
I have exciting news to announce! Our newest dress line, Clarisse, was at the 2015 Grammy Gift Suite Sunday night! TT New York is the exclusive retailer for Clarisse in the WNY area, and the styles featured are available at our Boulevard Mall location! Stop in and snag a red carpet dress to rock at your high school prom or next formal event! Happy shopping, xoxo.