Black will always be one of our best-selling colors for prom and TT New York has a bunch in stock! Below I listed the ones that I am obsessed with and also some of our best sellers! I am personally in love with all of the simple and elegant ones, but they are all so beautiful no matter what style you’re looking for. If you really wanted to make the dresses pop, then I recommend accessorizing with a red lipstick and some red heels!
Attention all high school girls! Prom season is officially in full swing and that means TT New York has already been super busy with prom shoppers! You may be thinking that it is too early to go out and purchase your prom dress, but now is the perfect time! One of the things I love about TT New York is that they have exclusive rights to their designers, which means you won’t find their designs at any other dress shop! TT New York also does event tracking for all the Buffalo, Rochester, Canadian and other surrounding schools! What does event tracking mean? It means that they keep track of every dress sold to each school and guarantee not to double sell the same dress! Shop early and lock in your dress for your school!
Happy 2017 fashionistas! As our 2017 prom season quickly approaches, we have noticed an old trend making a comeback! Floral prints are back in style and we have to admit, they are gorgeous! The patterns are a mix of both old and new with a fun twist that I think everyone will love! This year we are stepping out of the box and getting a lot of unique and unusual styles in! If you love diversity and standing out in a crowd, then one of these floral dresses may be perfect for you! Here are some of the 2017 styles we will be getting in that have that unique floral pattern! DON’T FORGET!! TT New York does Prom Tracking which ensures you will be the only one at your prom in your dress! You won’t ever have to worry about being duplicated when shopping with us! Happy New Year and happy shopping! Xoxo
My latest obsession is braided hairstyles because they are so elegant and beautiful! You can turn a simple ponytail into a stylish french braid in just a few minutes to create a whole new look! I have extremely thick hair and doing braids keep everything together all day long. If you want to switch up your look, try out some of these styles I put together for you! xoxox
Braided Up-dos: I love this look if you are trying to show off an amazing back on a dress or a shirt. The bun keeps you cool and the braid just adds a little extra pizzazz to the look. It is the perfect look for a hot and humid day out!
Braided Headbands: If you don’t want to put your hair completely up, think about doing braided bangs! I hate having my hair in my face all night while dancing and taking pictures so braiding my bangs eliminates that problem!
Braided Ponytail: Perfect for anything with a one shoulder or if you just want to keep all your hair together. I think side braids are perfect to wear for any occasion. A little trick that I love to do is french braid my hair while wet so once it dries you have beautiful beach waves without the damage of a curler!
In the world of dress boutiques prom season is in full swing! Yet some mothers and daughters think now is just the time to browse the racks and try on styles. Well, I am going to share a secret with you, SHOP EARLY. You may think that February is way too early to even think about buying a prom gown, but in reality you are right on track. The best advise I can give any girl who is looking for their prom dress is that shopping early really does pay off in the end. Here are 5 reasons why shopping early is the best way to go. Happy prom shopping, xoxo.
- Ordering Process. One thing prom shoppers need to remember is how long the ordering process does take. A standard special order can take anywhere from 4-12 weeks to arrive. Some dresses are in stock in our warehouse and are able to be shipped ASAP but others need to be made from scratch and sent through international shipping which could take up to 12 weeks. Shopping months before prom ensures your dress will arrive with time to spare! Waiting until the last minute could result in you having to buy a dress off the floor that may be too big and would need to have it sized down to fit properly (aka more cost in alterations).
- Alterations. On top of waiting 4-12 weeks for your special order to arrive, you also need to think about having alterations done. Alterations can take an additional 2-4 weeks depending on how many dresses are in line to be altered. The last thing you want to do is pick up your dress the week of your prom because you waited to long to purchase a gown. Buying early means having your alterations done way before prom.
- Event Tracking. TT New York does prom tracking, which means we do not double sell a dress to a school. Basically you won’t have to worry about a “who wore it better” on your prom night! If you wait until April or May to find your dress for your prom in June, there will be a bunch of dresses that were already purchased from your school that you can’t even try on. Who wants to fall in love with a dress and then be told they can’t buy it? That is why if you shop early, you get the first pick!
- Less stress! Nothing is more stressful than being weeks away from prom and not having a gown. On top of getting the tuxedo matched, renting a limo, finding a place to get pictures taken, and so on, you don’t need the added stress of finding a gown. Purchasing a dress you love months in advance allows you to focus on all the other aspects of prom that need planning!
- You get first pick on all the new styles! Throughout prom season, styles will get discontinued or become back ordered and you won’t have to worry about that if you shop early. 1. You get first pick on all the brand new arrivals. 2. You are ensured that you can still get your dream dress in.
I have exciting news to announce! Our newest dress line, Clarisse, was at the 2015 Grammy Gift Suite Sunday night! TT New York is the exclusive retailer for Clarisse in the WNY area, and the styles featured are available at our Boulevard Mall location! Stop in and snag a red carpet dress to rock at your high school prom or next formal event! Happy shopping, xoxo.
Welcome to prom 2015! Looking for that perfect gown is fun and exciting, and it is hard not to fall in love with every single dress we have listed under our “Prom Dress” category. So what happens if you live out of town and you see a dress from our website that is THE ONE? Not to worry, I have you covered with this blog! If making the trip to Buffalo to shop through our in-stock collection isn’t going to work for you, you can simply order your gown through our amazing Customer Service Department! Here are the simple and easy steps to take to order a dress off of our website:
Step 1: Once you pick out a gown you would like to order, click the picture to get the dress style number. (Once you click on the picture it will enlarge on your computer screen. Underneath the picture will be a text box with the different sizes and colors the dress comes in, the style number will be 4-5 numbers long and located at the very beginning of the text box)
Step 2: Contact our Customer Service Department either online or by telephone.
1. Online through our website. You can locate the “CONTACT” button at the top or bottom of our website which will direct you to our “Contact Form”. Here is where you will fill out your contact information and then in the “message box”, please state the style number, size and the color of the dress you are interested in ordering. One of our customer service representatives will then contact you to complete your order.
2. By telephone. You can call our toll free number at 1-877-369-3438 weekdays from 10AM to 6PM EST. You will be instructed to leave a voice message with your contact information as well as a convenient time for one of our representatives to contact you back at. (Please note that our customer service department is closed on the weekend. All orders placed over the weekend either by phone or email will be reviewed on Monday and contacted back by order of purchase.)
Step 3: Within 1-3 business days, a Customer Service Representative will contact you to complete your order. This is where the representative will give you all of the information you desire about the specific gown you are looking to order. They will go over all of the ordering details for you and also answer any questions that you may have! (At the very bottom of the blog, I posted some commonly asked questions with answers for you!) Once you are ready to order, our representative will gather your payment information and process the order.
Before your order is shipped out to you, you will be contacted to let you know it is on its way! Once shipped, the dress should arrive to your home between 3-7 business days depending on your location. All of our shipped dresses are tracked to ensure they arrive to you safely. Any questions or concerns during the ordering process can be answered by your customer service representative.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: After I place my order how long will it take to be shipped out?
A: Once your order has been completed, we will check and see if your dress is currently in stock. If the dress is available it will be shipped out in 1-3 business days. In the event that the size or color you order is temporarily sold out, unavailable, or back-ordered, we will contact you with further information on an estimated ship date. All orders are guaranteed to be in by your wear date.
Q: How long will it take to arrive to my home once it is shipped?
A: Depending on your location, most shipments take 3-7 business days to arrive. If you are an International customer, it may take a longer due to the possibility of it being held up at customs.
Q: Will I have to pay an additional fee if I order online?
A: No, but you may be required to pay a shipping cost depending on your location. (International shoppers will automatically be required to pay shipping due to customs and international shipping)
Q: What method of payments can I use for online purchases?
A: We happily accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. (We do not keep credit card information on file, your payment information will be shredded after purchase)
Q: How will I know which size to order?
A: All of our different designers have separate sizing charts with the appropriate bust, waist, and hips measurements. We will go off of your measurements and the designers to get you the best fit gown. (Please remember, you must fit the biggest part of your body. For example, if you have bigger hips and a smaller bust, we will order the correct size to fit your hips. Alterations may be required to make smaller areas fit correctly.)
Q: Can I ask for the tracking number so I can keep track of the gown too?
A: Of course! Once you receive confirmation that your dress is about to be shipped out, ask the representative to please pass along the tracking number so you can keep track as well.
Q: Can I order a dress online and pick it up at your Boulevard Mall location?
A: Absolutely! If you choose to have a your order sent to the Boulevard Mall to pick up just let the representative know you would like to direct the shipment to our store location and not your home. Once your dress arrives on location a sales rep will call you. Your dress will then be put into our Paid-in-Full section and you can pick it up at your convenience.
Prom is one of the events that junior and senior girls look forward to most in high school, but it can also get pretty pricey. From the limo, hair and make-up to the actual dress itself, you want to make sure you budget. There are many different and easy ways you can save on your prom dress, so listen up ladies! This blog is dedicated to all the simple ways you can save money on your perfect prom dress this year.
- Join our email blast! By joining our email list you are first to get exclusive coupons and also know about future promotions going on in our store. This isn’t a spam list either, you will only receive about one email per week, usually towards the end of the week. Go onto the home page of our website and down at the bottom there is a link that says “Join Our E’mailing List” Simply fill out your information and you’ll being to receive special offers!
- Bring in your report card! Bringing in your report card will save you $50 off your dress! It doesn’t matter what your grades are, you will still receive the coupon.
- Receive 25% off accessories when you purchase them the same day as your gown. If you want to wait, you’ll be given a coupon that you can come back at another time and get 25% off ONE accessory. We are a one stop shop! We’ve got shoes, earrings, bracelets, necklaces and purses!
TT New York also offers a payment plan for customers who need some time to pay off their purchase. You have 30 days to pay off your dress and your payments can be as small as $25, there is no minimum requirement! Your dress will still be tracked through our event tracking even though you are making payment, so don’t worry!
If you want to ensure that you have picture perfect skin for your prom, then I have the perfect 8 steps for you. Your skin is the key foundation for any flawless makeup application, and it’s extra delicate so you need to take care of it! You can achieve amazing skin within a matter of days if you follow these simple rules. Happy Prom Prepping Fashionistas xoxo
- Cleanse– I know its a hassle, but washing your face twice a day is crucial! Cleaning your skin before bed cleans your pores which prevents any blockage, aka stops pimples from forming. Wash your face once before bed and then once in the morning to keep it healthy and pimple free. Just don’t over clean your face because then you will make your face oily and that’s not what you want!
- Toner– This is the second step to any skin care regime and its really important. A toner can be applied with a cotton pad to get any left over makeup off your face after you cleanse. This step will also unclog pores and ensure breathable glowing skin!
- Moisturize– The more you moisturize the better your skin will look. Do this step twice a day, especially if you have dry skin. I found that the oil-free moisturizer works the best because it helps to keep my skin oil-free.
- Exfoliate– Do this once a week for smaller pores and to get all the dry skin off your face! Exfoliating your skin removes all dead skin cells that will ultimately clog your pores, if you remove it before that happens than you’re ahead of the pretty skin game! Do not do this everyday because it could quickly dry out your face or irritate your skin.
- Mask– You’ve probably done these at plenty of sleepovers with your friends. An exfoliating mask is excellent to use once a week to help keep your skin smooth and healthy.
- Eyes– The skin around the eyes is the most sensitive skin on your entire face. To ensure that you keep your eyes looking wrinkle free, use eye cream nightly. Also your eye shadow will go on and stay on just from using the eye cream! You’ll look younger longer with this little trick!
- Water– Drink a lot of water daily. Water is a remedy for many of the body’s imperfections, but for the skin its vital. Drinking at least 8 large glasses a day can improve your skin and clear up acne. If you’re like me and sometimes forget to remember to drink water, bring a large plastic water bottle around with you and fill it up twice a day. It’s easier to keep track of how many times you fill up a 34 oz water bottle than how many glasses of water you’ve had throughout the day.
- Sunscreen– Sun damage skin cells so don’t let you skin go unprotected. Even in the winter months! Kill two birds with one stone and get moisturizer that also has SPF in it, you will keep your face protected and smooth without having to apply sunscreen daily.
Happy 2015! I am so excited for the beginning of 2015 and that means prom season is officially here! Lots of our brand new dresses are arriving into our Boulevard Mall store and I am in love with every single dress. Honestly, there isn’t a single piece that I wouldn’t wear myself or recommend to someone I know. From long and simple to short and flirty, there is a dress for every type of girl. Our Boulevard Mall store is already stocked with some new arrivals while more will be coming as the weeks go on! We’ve picked up a brand new line called Clarisse that is just breath taking and perfect in every way. Take a look at some of my favorites! Don’t forget that TT New York is the only store in Buffalo that has prom tracking so we don’t double sell your dress to your prom! Xoxo. Click on the picture below to be taken right to our TT New York Prom 2015 page to see all of our new arrivals!
Short and Flirty:
Long and Simple:
Beaded and Sassy: