Psst… Are you attending an occasion this fall or winter and looking for that perfect cocktail dress to wear? If you are then ladies I have some great news for you, we have them in stock! I am personally in love with all three styles and can not wait to try each of them on. I think they are perfect to pair with black tights and booties, or just a simple pump to keep it more traditional. (Also the holiday season is coming up and any of these three styles would be perfect to rock!) If you want to stay warm while looking great and feeling great then you need one of these dresses! Happy shopping ladies, xoxo.
I have never really been a big hat fan, but all of that changed when I was introduced to floppy hats. There are always the standard flat brim hats, but floppy hats take your wardrobe to a whole other level. I just bought my very first one and its just a basic tan and I am OBSESSED. Today I styled it with a black tank top, dark wash denim jeans and brown heels. They are the perfect for the fall time and totally a necessity to have in your closet! They are available in a variety of colors, sizes and also textures so you can have more than just one! I got mine from an online boutique but you can find them anywhere! I high recommend trying one out, because I know you will fall in love too. Happy fall, xoxo!
There will always be those fashion pieces that will never go out of style, and can be worn through every season. Here are 7 of my favorite fashions staples that you should never live without! Happy reading ladies, xoxo.
- Men’s Blazer. By rolling up the sleeves on a men’s blazer, you can give it a more feminine look. Pair it with a girly skirt in a bright color and a silky shirt for a fun look!
- Trench Coat. Paired with a dress underneath, or worn over a blouse and jeans, a trench coat is a must have! It doesn’t matter what color, fabric, or fit you buy, you just need to have one in your life!
- Pullover. You can never have too many pullovers in your closet, so just get one in every color! It is perfect over a pair of jeans for a casual look or paired with black pants to make it professional. You can change the look from day to night in a snap by switching from flats to heels. Not only are they comfy but super trendy.
- Tank Top. Every women should have a whole drawer dedicated to tanks, I know I do! No matter the color or fit, they are an essential. Pair a loose fitted tank with a lace bralette and dark wash jeans for a highly fashionable look. You can also keep the look simple with a fitted tank, shorts and a trendy belt.
- LBD. Yes, yes, and a million times yes! A little black dress is hands down the biggest must have for any woman. They are so versatile and you can throw it on at the last minute. I suggest having a few different styles so you have options if you need a last minute LBD. No matter the time of year or what last minute occasion you have to attend, just throw one on and you’re set to go.
- Jeans. A pair of nice denim jeans can make you feel like a million dollars. They look great with anything and in my personal opinion, they are my go-to piece to wear all year. You can turn a pair of dark wash jeans into a trendy office look by pairing it with a blazer and heels. Or you can take a pair of white wash jeans and pair it with flats and a tank top for a casual look. I love jeans and finding new and exciting ways to style them.
- Leather Jacket. If you don’t own a leather jacket, then you must go buy one ASAP. I absolutely love my leather jackets and they will never go out of style. Just like the trench coats, they have so many different colors and styles that you can’t have just one. You should always have on nice black leather jacket but I love my fun colored and textured ones too!
Although I love summer, I have to say that fall is my favorite season because I am a boot addict. I love being able to wear my boots everyday with leggings or skinny jeans! Luckily, I found a boot that I can wear all year round and the best part… they are mini boots! Ankle boots have become so popular throughout the years and I think its mainly because you can wear them during every season. Wear them with a pair of jean shorts or a cotton dress and you’ll look like a total hipster in the summer. Then come fall, just match a flannel button down with leggings and the same booties! There is no better feeling than being able to wear a great pair of shoes all year. Below I created a little montage of pictures for both the summer and fall of outfits being paired with ankle boots. This is one pair of shoes that every girl needs to have in their closet! xoxoxo
My latest obsession is braided hairstyles because they are so elegant and beautiful! You can turn a simple ponytail into a stylish french braid in just a few minutes to create a whole new look! I have extremely thick hair and doing braids keep everything together all day long. If you want to switch up your look, try out some of these styles I put together for you! xoxox
Braided Up-dos: I love this look if you are trying to show off an amazing back on a dress or a shirt. The bun keeps you cool and the braid just adds a little extra pizzazz to the look. It is the perfect look for a hot and humid day out!
Braided Headbands: If you don’t want to put your hair completely up, think about doing braided bangs! I hate having my hair in my face all night while dancing and taking pictures so braiding my bangs eliminates that problem!
Braided Ponytail: Perfect for anything with a one shoulder or if you just want to keep all your hair together. I think side braids are perfect to wear for any occasion. A little trick that I love to do is french braid my hair while wet so once it dries you have beautiful beach waves without the damage of a curler!
As women, we are very familiar with having a fashion crisis at the worst possible time! There is nothing worse than having a fashion emergency without having any way to fix it. Well fear no longer ladies because I have the perfect tricks for you! I easily made a fashion first aid kit so I will no longer have wardrobe malfunctions and you can too! These are some of the things I put together from my personal experiences. (You can find most of these products for cheap at places like Target, Walmart or even the Dollar Store.)
SUPER GLUE. Put a dot of super glue on a loose bead or sequin that you don’t have time to sew back on. You can find mini bottles of super glue that can easily fit into any clutch or purse.
DOUBLE SIDED TAPE. This is something every woman should always have in their purse. In a pinch, you can fix falling hemlines, remove lint, and you can use it to stop your shirt from revealing a little too much. It is easy to remove from clothing and your skin. Basically every department store carries this in stock and they are cheap!
BLACK SHARPIE. Scuffed your black heels? Use a Sharpie to fill it in. This also works if you’ve chipped a dark manicure. I’ve had those moments where I realize there is a bleach spot on my leggings or black shirt. Just color it in with the sharpie and no one will ever know!
HANGER FOAM. Stash a piece of foam from the dry cleaner in your bag- it removed deodorant, food, and makeup stains on fabric.
CLEAR POLISH. Got a run in your tights? A light coat of clear polish will ensure they don’t rip even more.
DRYER SHEETS. Keep one in your purse to kill static-cling from your clothing and even your hair!
WET NAPS. These clean dirty shoes, spot-clean clothes, loosen too-tight rings, and clean your hands in a jiff if you aren’t near a sink.
BABY POWDER. There is nothing worse than being out in the sun sweating and having your hair get greasy. Take some baby powder and sprinkle it onto your roots. Rub it into your hair and it will instantly get rid of grease! (Be careful if you have black/dark hair. Sometimes your roots will become ashy, just use a smaller amount and rub in really well)
If you have been looking for that perfect fashion piece that is not only trendy but also comfortable, then ladies listen up. One of my new summer obsessions is over-sized t-shirt dresses. Not only are they easy to throw on and light weight for summer, but you can dress them up or down! From throwing one on to go grocery shopping, or a nice dinner with the girls, they are absolutely a must have. I personally have a few different styles and colors because they are so addicting to wear. Pair them with sandals, sneakers, cute wedges or whatever you want. Not to mention you can wear them all year! Throw on with a long sleeve button up for the Fall or with leggings and boots for the Winter to keep this look going all year long! xoxo
Summer & Spring Styles:
Fall & Winter Styles:
Are you finding it difficult to find outfits that are both summery yet still work appropriate? I happen to find myself scrolling through Pinterest looking for styles that are fun for summer and still professional. There are so many summer colors and patterns for dresses, skirts, and pants that you can style in a ton of different ways. The best thing about these looks is that you are able to go from work straight to a gathering with your friends or a nice dinner! I took some of my favorites and put it together in a look book for all you fashionistas out there! xoxo
Summer is finally here and that means one thing in my mind, amazing new fashion trends! I am constantly looking on Pinterest and Instagram at all the brand new looks and I am just IN LOVE. The warmer weather means brighter colors, fun patterns, and lots and lots of maxi dresses (my personal favorite). Here are the looks that I am completely obsessed with for Summer 2015.
Two-piece outfits: We all know what crop tops are, but there is a new trend sweeping the town. I am in love with two piece outfits and it isn’t hard to see why. From high waisted shorts/pants or a sleek skirt with matching tops, they are ah-mazing.
Body suits: I own a body suit and absolutely love it. There are so many different varieties that you can pair with jeans, a skirt, or shorts. Once you buy one, you will just keep buying more. I personally love to pair my body suit with a pair of high waisted jeans!
Destroyed boyfriend jeans: Though this style has been around for quite some time, I feel like it is recently making a come back. I love tucking my boyfriend jeans up in a cuff at ankle length and wearing a fun heel with it! Pair it with a fun top and you look like you belong is NYC drinking a Starbucks while hailing a cab (very city chic).
I have always been a dedicated online shopper but I only just recently started shopping through boutiques instead of popular clothing sites. Though I love Express, Forever 21 and sites like those, I have found that online boutiques carry pieces that are more my style! While they may be a little more pricey, I love walking around knowing that I won’t show up to an event in the same Express sweater as another girl. From all of the boutiques I have looked through, there are a few that are my go-to sites. Take a look at my favorite sites and you will fall in love just like I did. Happy shopping fashionistas, xoxo.
- The Rage. This is the first boutique I started shopping at and I just love their southern flare. They are located in Arkansas and have the best summer pieces. They love to use bright colors and patterns that are perfect for any summer day/night. Also check out their accessories, they have the best necklaces and heels to accessorize with!
- Danity Hooligan. This site is a little more on the pricy side but I absolutely love everything they have to offer. Dainty Hooligan carries styles that are a little more trendy and edge but also have simple pieces too. Aside from having everyday sweaters and pants, they also sell dresses perfect for a birthday/holiday party or any formal affair.
- Shop Priceless. This is the boutique I have shopped the most on. Their prices are more reasonable and you get free shipping on orders of $50+ where the other sites can sometimes be over $100 for free shipping. They have the best sweaters that are both work and everyday appropriate and again are priced great! I’ve never been disappointed with anything I’ve bought from them.
- Hope’s. Hope’s is very trendy and boho chic with tons of lace and bright colors. They are a little on the pricey side too but their quality is great. They are the perfect shop to buy all your summer clothes because everything they have is so stylish and bright. I love going through their look book where they have their clothes already styled together in an outfit for you!